TheRealDookie

Subpar blogging by The R.D........... not at all Notorious, but his waistline is getting kind of B.I.G.

Name:
Location: The O.C., Florida, The Sunny, yet still Dirty, South, United States

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Blog Legend

"The world is filled, with pimps and hoes / but we'll just talk about those I know..."

I don't know what this blog is exactly going to become.... Well, that's not true -- I'm pretty sure it will become crap, like it already is, but I thought I would lay down a little legend to this blog -- like a map legend. Call it "defining the scope," if you will. Here goes:

1. I will often begin my posts with a "rap quote of the day" or something else I feel is apropos. If you're ever curious about the source, ask me, or post a comment, and I will get back to you.
2. I generally will only mention the names of friends and family on here.
3. Going along with this, to avoid a beef, I will try not to mention the names of any enemies, haters, or losers on here. In fact, if you see me talking negatively about someone by name, take it as a sign that that person is a true friend and I am just busting their balls a little or doing some old-fashioned white male venting. True losers will be identified by a colorful moniker or epithet of the day, such as "douchebag."
4. As I have probably the most un-interesting and least blog-worthy life ever, I will probably talk more about my random reflections on society rather than make this a "my daily journal" type of thing. That said, if this becomes suckier than me describing my TV habits, let me know.
5. I am very tolerant of other viewpoints but also have strong beliefs. That is to say, I am secure in my beliefs, but my beliefs are not absolute, extreme, or unreasonable. For instance, I own a gun. Deal with it.
6. I will probably use a lot of slang, localisms, odd quotations, etc. If a glossary is needed, I will add one.

Well, that's all for one day. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home