TheRealDookie

Subpar blogging by The R.D........... not at all Notorious, but his waistline is getting kind of B.I.G.

Name:
Location: The O.C., Florida, The Sunny, yet still Dirty, South, United States

Friday, September 23, 2005

Drunk and Disorderly

"Pissy drunk, off the Henny and skunk/ or some brand-nubian shit beatin' down punks...."

You would think that a friday night haircut would not be something worth blogging about, but think again...

A week ago I went, after having a few drinks at a local bar, to a Great Clips near my house to get a haircut. It was inopportune timing, but I had a coupon for a $5 haircut, which was too unbelievable to pass up, considering how broke I am lately. You would think that at 7 or 8 on a Friday night, everyone would be out partying, so the place would be a tomb. Again, think again....

This establishment was kind of half way to the rural suburbs near the fringe of the O.C., so it was oddly a packed house. I was told I had to wait 20-25 minutes. After waiting for 5 minutes, it became clear that one of the patrons was stone drunk. I mean so drunk that he could not deny the tiniest impulse. This bastard could not sit down and could not stop hitting on the female employees, despite the fact that he was 20-30 years older than them.

To make matters worse, the stupid girls there did nothing about it! They didnt call the cops, didn't call the owner, didn't even give the guy a freaking haircut so he would leave! They just let him sit there for 2 hours and get more pissed off!

Finally, one of the girls called somebody....I was sure the police were going to show up and put this guy in the tank for a few hours to sleep it off. But the stupid hick called her hick parents instead! And all they did was sit there and stare at him! I would have left but my coupon expired that day, and it was saving me like $10. Plus, I was morbidly curious.

Finally, the guy started running his mouth. Three people threatened him if he didn't stay seated. But the girls could not control him, would not placate him, and did not call anyone to get him. Another customer said the guy frequently got kicked out of bars in the area for touching the female servers. So, we have a guy with a history of drunkenness and abuse of younger women, stone drunk, being forced to wait 2 hours for a haircut, in a store with only female employees, who refuse to acknowledge him.....it didn't take a MENSA member to figure out what was going to happen next. Needless to say, I got the quickest haircut I could, then took off.

My "haircutrix" told me as I was leaving that he had just punched a hole in the wall.

Oh well, now at least I know a place where I can go to sober up.

1 Comments:

Blogger M.C. COPPIN said...

I might go and ask the fella where he gets his booze that time of the day.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home