TheRealDookie

Subpar blogging by The R.D........... not at all Notorious, but his waistline is getting kind of B.I.G.

Name:
Location: The O.C., Florida, The Sunny, yet still Dirty, South, United States

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great Day for The Dook...

I had a pretty sweet weekend. I took a road trip to watch some college football. This was the beginning of a chain of events that were pretty remarkable and are not likely to be duplicated soon. My college team won. My pro team won. My son's team won his flag football game. I won my fantasy football game this week. In my other fantasy league, I had the highest scoring week of the year so far and catapulted up two places in the rankings. I also ate some great food in several different locales. It was also fun just to hit the open road.

So, nothing earth-shattering, but a fantastic weekend definitely worth mentioning. Something tells me I'm not going to be as excited in a week (election day) -- not with these jokers who are running for national office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home