TheRealDookie

Subpar blogging by The R.D........... not at all Notorious, but his waistline is getting kind of B.I.G.

Name:
Location: The O.C., Florida, The Sunny, yet still Dirty, South, United States

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Guess One Fresh Moment Really Does Deserve Another....

Anecdote of the day...

Earlier this week I went to Subway with some co-workers to get my sub-of-the-day on. Behind me in line was a woman who ordered nothing but a wrap. She stood out to me both because of the order and because she was a very large, very tall, African-American woman in heels and a bright pink outfit, accompanied by an extremely short, very thin, Hispanic woman in a very conservative dark blue outfit. I remember thinking you could put a picture of them in the dictionary next to "opposite" and no definition would be required.

Anyway, after we parted ways on the checkout line I went to a corner of the restaurant to eat with my friends and she left. After an enjoyable Meatball Marinara I got up to leave and who do I see coming back into Subway? The same large woman, with a different female companion, coming back in the store to wait on line. A double subber!

Note to self: If you ever decide to double-dip for lunch, a different companion is a great idea, but make sure you avoid the hot pink, gold heels, and going to the exact same restaurant. Also, making one of the meals a wrap isn't exactly going to help maintain the girlish figure.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Haha. At 1st I was thinking "New Year's Resolution."

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home