TheRealDookie

Subpar blogging by The R.D........... not at all Notorious, but his waistline is getting kind of B.I.G.

Name:
Location: The O.C., Florida, The Sunny, yet still Dirty, South, United States

Monday, April 18, 2005

Update

Just wanted to send a quick explanation and apology for the lack of blogs lately to my 1-2 loyal readers. I am exhausted. The past week featured moving the fam to the O.C. and a stressful group of projects I had to get done for school. I have been averaging a good 5 hours of sleep per night, if that. New posts are coming later this week. For now, please feel free to use the comment feature to tell my ass what you want to read about. Here are some ideas I had about future posts. Let me know which ones sound good or bad:

1) A long, long, long one about the worst experience of my life, also known as buying a house.
2) A picture of Justice Scalia I took last Monday, if anyone can figure out how to email pictures from a Verizon phone
3) The weekly "Shield update."
4) Some more stories from my personal collection re: weird things that happen to my high school friends and me.
5) More Random reflections on society.
6) "This week's sign that the Rapture is near," taken from Sports Illustrated's "This week's sign the apocalypse is upon us," this will feature a weekly list of very screwed up things that I have noticed which suggest that our time on this earth is short.
7) Drunk Slaw Review student almost ignites racial conflict -- a little diddy from last week.

Well, love to hear from you, and sorry that the low-quality blogs you have become used to and accepted have been missing this past week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Staffman said...

I want to hear about how the real dookie is the greatest lover the world has ever known...

9:10 AM  
Blogger TheRealDookie said...

Your moms didn't tell you that already?

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home