TheRealDookie

Subpar blogging by The R.D........... not at all Notorious, but his waistline is getting kind of B.I.G.

Name:
Location: The O.C., Florida, The Sunny, yet still Dirty, South, United States

Friday, June 10, 2005

Couch Potato Football!

Today's regular post will be postponed so I can blog about how excited I am that Football season is (almost, kind of, not really but I'm pretending) right around the corner! Ah, football, that great, wonderful, rough, fast, and singularly American sport where any person of any body type can play......provided that you can either run a 4.3 second 40-yard dash, bench press 500 pounds, or preferably both.

For those of you who can't do such things, there is Fantasy Football. Today I signed up for a Yahoo! Sports League and am currently recruiting up to 10 others to play with me. The only requirements are that you 1) pledge to keep up with your team for the whole season; and 2) actually know me. There is no requirement that you actually know how to play football, and I will teach new members how to play if they so request.

So, if you have the stones, the time, and the will, drop me an email or leave me a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home